EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: AMEN. CHRIST HIS-lf BODY. AMEN. LORD HIS-lf BLOOD. alt.EAT YOUR-lf BODY, alt.DRINK YOUR BLOOD, WE BECOME MORE LIKE YOU-lf. (<) AMEN. (pause) (>) AMEN.
1. AMEN. (<) WE REMEMBER YOU-lf DIE. (>) WE REMEMBER YOU-lf RISE. AMEN. LORD, WE RISE we-SAME-AS-lf YOU-lf. AMEN. Refrain
2. AMEN. NOW WE OFFER WHAT YOU-lf GIFT-TO-us US. AMEN. LORD, WE OFFER YOU-lf EVERYTHING INSIDE-SELF. AMEN. Refrain
3. AMEN. LORD, YOU-lf MAKE US ONE* BODY, ONE* SPIRIT, UNITED. AMEN. LORD, YOUR BODY "WHAT"? WE PEOPLE HOLY. AMEN. Refrain
4. AMEN. IF WE SERVE (<) POOR, (>) LOWLY, WE FIND YOU-lf. AMEN. WE SERVE YOU-lf HOW? HELP PEOPLE POOR. AMEN. Refrain
5. AMEN. WE LOOK-FORWARD YOU-lf COME-#BACK WITH GLORY. AMEN. WE HOPE YOU-lf COME SOON. AMEN. Refrain
Notes: AMEN - (2h)[B], FOs up, are pressed together and brought down in a long, deliberate motion. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Amen.
YOU - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
RISE - GET-UP.
GIFT-TO-us - (2h)[X], POs ><, FOs up, hands tip back towards signer to show that something is given as a gift.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
UNITED - COOPERATE.
HOLY - H-CLEAN. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Holy - 1.
LOWLY - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, move downwards arcing towards the signer. This is the opposite of the sign ADVANCED. For an animated gif of ADVANCED, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Exalted.
COME-#BACK - (2h)[B], POs > signer, FOs up, move > signer while changing to (2h)[C] and (2h)[K].
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
Lyrics (Some of this is sung in Spanish and the English translation follows in brackets) :
Refrain: Amén. El Cuerpo de Cristo. [Amen. The body of Christ.] Amén. La Sangre del Señor. [Amen. The blood of the Lord.] Eating your body, drinking your blood, we become what we receive. Amén. Amén.
1. Amén. We remember your dying and your rising. Amén. Y contigo, Señor, resucitamos. [And with you, Lord, we rise.] Amén.
2. Amén. Now we offer the sacrifice you gave us. Amén. Te ofrecemos, Señor, todo loque somos. [We offer you, Lord, all that we are.] Amén.
3. Amén. Lord, you make us one body and one spirit. Amén. En tu cuerpo, Señor, un pueblo santo. [In your body, Lord, a holy people.] Amén.
4. Amén. We find you when we serve the poor and lowly. Amén. A ti mismo servimos en los pobres. [You yourself we serve in the poor.] Amén.
5. Amén. We look forward to your return in glory. Amén. Esperamos el día de tu venida. [We hope for the day of your coming.] Amén.