EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: PLEASE HAVE-MERCY-ON-us US, GOD. WHY? WE TRUST YOU-ctr.
1. GOD, YOUR-ctr WORDS HAVE TRUTH TRUE-BIZ. (2h)#ALL YOUR-ctr WORK WE HAVE-FAITH CAN. YOU-ctr KISS-FIST JUSTICE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS. YOU-ctr HAVE-MERCY"each" EVERYTHING YOU-ctr MAKE. Refrain
2. KNOW-THAT GOD SUPERVISE WORLD. PROTECT WHO? THEY-rt WAIT, HOPE, HE-ctr SAVE THEM-rt DIE NOT. HAPPEN HUNGER SPREAD, HE-ctr SUPPORT THEM-rt. Refrain
3. GO-AHEAD, (2h)YOU-ctr JUST, CELEBRATE THRILLED. WHY? APPROPRIATE RIGHTEOUS SING PRAISE HIM-ctr. GOD, YOUR-ctr PEOPLE HAPPY. WHY? YOU-ctr CHOOSE THEM-rt. Refrain
4. OUR SOUL WAIT FOR GOD. HIMSELF-ctr OUR HELP, OUR SHIELD. REALLY-WANT YOU-ctr KIND, WILLING LOVE US. WE HOPE YOU-ctr HELP-us. Refrain
Notes: HAVE-MERCY-ON-us - (2h)[open 8], POs > signer, hands move in vertical circles normal (perpendicular) to the chest. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Mercy - 2.
YOU - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
TRUE-BIZ - TRUE + (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, DH brushes from side to side across NDH wrist.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
HAVE-FAITH - Like TRUST but with elevated hands to show the trust is spiritual.
KISS-FIST - Kiss the dorsal side (back) of hand to show you loves something other than a person.
RIGHTEOUS/NESS - Elbow of DH [S] is placed firmly against the backhand of NDH [B], PO down.
HAVE-MERCY"each" - (2h)[open 8], POs > people who are receiving mercy, hands move in vertical circles normal (perpendicular) to the chest while moving from NDS to DS.
KNOW-THAT - Starts like KNOW but twists and descends, looking almost like DON'T-KNOW except the hand twists down at the end.
GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
SHIELD - [S] is held as if holding shield and FT of  traces a circle where the shield would be.
REALLY-WANT - WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
KIND - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, NDH is held close to heart and DH circles around it.
Refrain: Let your mercy be on us, O God, as we place our trust in you.
1. Your words, O God, are truth indeed, and all your works are ever faithful; You love justice and right, your compassion fills all creation.
2. See how the eye of God is watching, ever guarding all who wait in hope to deliver them from death and sustain them in time of famine.
3. Exult, you just, and rejoice! for praise is the song of the righteous! How happy your people, O God, the one whom you have chosen.
4. Our soul is waiting for God, for God is our help and our shield; May your kindness and love be on us who place our hope in you.